Every bit of fine action and nuances in expression of an actor is caught in a camera. Every frame is captured by camera. Camera is the next pillar of visual medium. Pleasant lighting makes a world of difference whether it is in films or only a photograph. Lighting is 'painting with light', as done by artist with brush and colours. This is a very specialized art form. However Cinematography in general and especially digital high definition cinematography has its roots in science and technology. Thus cinematography is the marriage of art and science. Students are given adequate knowledge of photographic science that includes knowledge of light ( Nature of light and its behavior) , color, color management, attributes of color and psychology of color and applications, optics, various types of lenses and its uses, filters and its applications. Various recording systems, basic theatrical HD projections, basics of television broadcasting etc are included in the curriculum. Since every shot has to be not only pleasing but needs to be meaningful in accordance to the film script and more importantly, the film and television grammar. Students are given adequate inputs of grammar for film and television, documentaries, ad-films (TVCs), TC serials and multi-camera productions.
1. Photographic science and technological inputs
2. Film grammar
3. Introduction to broadcasting
4. Working of digital camera
5. Comparison of analog and digital technology
8. Various lenses and its uses
9. Exposure related parameters
10. Framing composition
11. The art of fluid movement in cinematic expressions
12. Working with Trolley;crane and other studio gears
13. Painting with Light
14. Creating shots
15. Electronic news gathering and documentary shooting
16. Dramatic film shooting
17. Industry standard Production exercises
1. Television camera controls and adjustments
2. Television camera maintenance
3. Motion picture camera operation
4. Exercises in focusing the shot
5. Exercises in framing the shot
6. Exercises in composing the shot
7. Exercises in creating perspective and depth of field in a particular shot
8. Exercises in camera movement for developing a shot
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
BATCH TIMING: MON FRI (10AM-4PM)
Individual attention, Exploring various styles of music, S...Click Here...
T-Series Stage Works Academy offers professional modelling ...Click Here...
Stage performances, Professional grooming ,Dance styles fro...Click Here...
Television camera maintenance, motion picture camera operat...Click Here...
Elements of news reporting, news editing and news writing, ...Click Here...
Learn about the art of developing characters, the art of bu...Click Here...
Audio in films complemented the visuals and the communicati...Click Here...
Camera lighting and the use of microphone, Understanding th...Click Here...