Direction is binding various talents together to express ideas more effectively. The directors must extract the best of actors, cinematographers', editors, sound recordist etc besides putting his very own talent into the production. He must have the knowledge of all the departments. In addition to his artistic inclination and talent he has to shoulder a lot of logistic responsibilities of Production department. In fact the whole production planning is guided by the directorial requirement of the program. This makes the Direction & Production the driving force of the visual medium and in turn the fourth pillar taking up the lion's share of responsibilities.
1. Idea development
2. Formation of visual sense
3. Elements of screenplay
5. Actuality trips
6. Transition from theatre to cinema
7. Film Language
8. Film grammar
9. Film form
10. Screen technique
11. Developing expressive shots
12. Developing a scene
13. Use of vfx (Basics)
14. History of cinema
15. Indian cinema
16. International cinema
17. Writing for news and current affair program
18. Writing for documentary films and corporate films
19. Writing for fiction and TV serials
20. Advertisement film (TV commercials TVC)
21. Practical on news/interviews/song/documentary or fiction production as opted by the student
22. Multi-camera production technique
23. Industry standard fiction production exercises
1. camera lighting and the use of microphone.
2.Understanding the art of editing the raw footage.
3.Exercises in writing for the screen
4. Exercise in electronic news gathering and news presentation
5. Producing/Directing short films
6. Single camera and multi camera production of fictional/ non fictional television programmes
7. Exercises in creating perspective and depth of field in a particular shot
DURATION: 3 MONTHS
BATCH TIMING: MON FRI (10AM-4PM)
Individual attention, Exploring various styles of music, S...Click Here...
T-Series Stage Works Academy offers professional modelling ...Click Here...
Stage performances, Professional grooming ,Dance styles fro...Click Here...
Television camera maintenance, motion picture camera operat...Click Here...
Elements of news reporting, news editing and news writing, ...Click Here...
Learn about the art of developing characters, the art of bu...Click Here...
Audio in films complemented the visuals and the communicati...Click Here...
Camera lighting and the use of microphone, Understanding th...Click Here...