DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE COURSE - 6 MONTHS (POST BASIC ADVANCE)
A. Basic fundamentals, aspects of music :
1. Swar 2. Laya 3. Scales
4. Taal 5. Aaroh 6. Avaroh etc
B. Knowledge of Taal / Rhythm :
1. Teentaal 2. Keherwa 3. Dadra
4. Deepchandi 5. Roopak 6. Jhaptaal
C. Alankar /Swar Workout :
1.Various Sargam 2. Rhythymic 3. Recording Notes
pattern exercises Pattern play. & patterns.
D. Knowledge of Raag :
1. Yaman (Kalyan) 2. Bhupali(Bhoop) 3. Bhairav
4. Bhairavi 5. Desh 6. Bageshri
E. Knowledge of Semi classical music :
1. Ghazal 2. Bhajan 3. Thumri
4. Geet 5. Sufi *Preparing any two forms.
F. Preparation of various melodies :
1. 2 classic songs 2. 2 old songs 3. 2 Latest songs
Music is a form of art, an expression of emotion through harmonic frequency. Music is also a form of entertainment that put sound together in a way that people like. The word ‘Music’ is derived from the Greek word ‘Mousike’ which means art. So Music is an art of sound that has been organised by using rhythm, melody & harmony.
A. Studio Ethics & Discipline :
1. Studio principles 2. Studio manners 3. Knowing microphones
4. Understanding basic equipments 5. Parameters of recording
6. Pronounciation & Vocals. 7. Playback techniques
B. Core Preparation :
1. Improvising techniques 2. Composing & Writingskills 3. Ear trainning
4. Resonance workouts 5. Jamming session 6. Harmony & Choir
C. The Stage :
1. Undetstanding Stage 2. Stage ethics & disciplne 3. Confidence building Session
4.Stage fear workouts 5. Overall personality grooming.
D. Exposures :
1. Recording of songs of 2. Interaction & Workshop 3. Live stage
succrssful students. with celebrity singers. performances
4. Preparing for reality 5. Making of music video of successful
Individual attention, Exploring various styles of music, S...Click Here...
T-Series Stage Works Academy offers professional modelling ...Click Here...
Stage performances, Professional grooming ,Dance styles fro...Click Here...
Television camera maintenance, motion picture camera operat...Click Here...
Elements of news reporting, news editing and news writing, ...Click Here...
Learn about the art of developing characters, the art of bu...Click Here...
Audio in films complemented the visuals and the communicati...Click Here...
Camera lighting and the use of microphone, Understanding th...Click Here...